Learning and talking about dating perspectives is most effective when done in the community. Some of our content is Biblical and some are not. But we discuss and support each other as we learn and grow. Below are the classes I offer.
My Life, Love, and Dating Class is a weekly class I host every other Tuesday (summers and holidays off). 85% of the time we discuss dating perspectives/ issues. For the other 15%, we talk about different life issues. This is organized 100% on Facebook- in a closed group. If you’re interested in joining, you must come at least once a month to remain in the group. $5.00 a week. The age range is 45-70 so truly all ages. Dating issues are very similar.
This is offered about 2 times a year. $40.00 We go through a video series with a dating expert and do lots of reflecting. It's VERY good and worth the investment in yourself. (I used to charge $50.00 and included dinner and wine but took that out so I could lower the price).
This is for married and engaged couples, as well as those in committed, serious relationships. We right now are meeting once a month in a class called Monthly Couples' Enrichment. This is a great way to enhance what is already good in your relationship. Let me know if you'd like me to add you to our closed group on Facebook!
Love and Laughter Life Coaching
Copyright © 2020 Love and Laughter Life Coaching - All Rights Reserved.